My Journey to Becoming Clean, Green and Soulful.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Snippets and Surprises.




Baby Bu kept removing her
diaper this week in the heat.
She was so tired on this
morning trip to the market.


"Mama?! Why are there pins in my velcro?!"
Ada loves her sippy!
She's starting to like food too.
Curious naked baby.
She loves the piano. All music really.

Baby Mozart, playing piano with her feet.

What I wake up to every morning...sigh


Ada decided she now likes dollies, ever since my
best friends daughter left hers here yesterday
during a mama and girls playdate.
No, no diaper here either.
I learned several lessons about poop
cleanup this week. Several lessons.



Or here...
I LOVE that tongue :)
































I am so excited for this weekend!

This has been a rough few weeks with Buddhas transition or growth spurt or adjustment to foods or the heat or whatever, but all along I have had a project by my side to help me to find peace. Lots of projects.

I am in charge of some pretty exciting things if you ask me. Now, whether or not I will succeed in manifesting what it is that I am envisioning in my head and heart is another story. But, I've really spent time and energy and love on these so I'm sure that if nothing else, that will at least we evident.


Eh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway... And hopefully these beholders will find my art beautiful.


Because some of this is a surprise, I cannot share everything quite yet, but a sneak peak just might be in order:









So much more I want to say, but I really can't let myself get distracted any longer.

Have a glorious Independence Day weekend and stay safe with your loved ones.

HAVE A SUNSHINE DAY!


"You can learn many things from children.
How much patience you have, for instance."
~Franklin P. Jones



1 comment:

  1. WOW! You really have been busy crafting and momming. I can't wait to hear more about your projects.

    ReplyDelete